It is the mission of Elkhart General Hospital "To create a healthier community" by:
- Being a premier provider of health care.
- Promoting the health and well being of individuals and families by providing education that may aid in detection and prevention of disease.
- Conducting our activities with compassion and respect.
- Acting with recognition that health is holistic and embraces the body, mind, and spirit.
- Seeking out and "partnering" with those who share our mission.
- Continuously improving the quality and cost-effectiveness of our services.
- Maintaining the financial viability of the Hospital while continuing our charitable role in the community.
- Customer Service
- Outstanding Medical Care
- Compassion, Competency and Productivity
- Continuous Improvement
- Wise Use of Resources